Don’t lose your preferences!

Sign-in or sign-up to save your personalization preferences to return to later
Post main image

5th Week @ Kenzie Complete(Fell Forward for the First time) Part 2

Alright folks: Another Update for you on my journey thus far! So I will be completely honest. I fell. I fell forward. This week Monday we didn't have school and it sent a ripple in my plans, a ripple effect that turned into a tidal wave. That extra day made me lose focus that quick. Sure I attended classes daily but when it came to actually doing the assessments this week I fell behind and now I have to cram it all into this weekend. Do I know what happened? I did. I happened, I allowed myself to lose focus simply because of a holiday, I also let things going on outside of school impact me. Don't allow yourself to become derailed due to outside sources. Remember what it is that you are doing. If you do fall behind; Speak up. It's that simple. If you need to ask questions on any given topic be sure to do so. There are so many resources that are readily available. I would say that if you do fall behind, don't wait until it's too late to reach out. Say something and make sure to hold yourself accountable. Back to what I mentioned earlier about: "Falling". I said I fell and that I "fell forward"; In my weakness I didn't allow it to make me discouraged.. instead I saw this as an opportunity to realize that even when we graduate we may have similar experiences we may be derailed by outside sources. Yet it will ultimately fall upon us to stay focused and keep our eyes on the prize. Fall. Fall Hard! But don't be afraid to get up. While falling, let your momentum swing you forward instead of backwards. I look forward to you all Falling. Fall Hard. Make Mistakes. And Learn From them. And once again: BE ENCOURAGED!! Looking Forward to next week as I move forward with another perspective on my journey. Here's to Falling Forward!! Stay Tuned.