Post main image

A Coding Resource For Beginners

Hi Everyone! I purchased this book from Amazon called Beginner's Step-By -Step Coding Course. If anyone is interested they can check it out. It was well worth the $22.27 investment. This book was written by a team of expert coders and coding teachers. Definitely great for beginners. I thought I would share my find.
Comment post

Related Questions

How come my "img src" is only working on some of my web pages? Where is the best site to get free jpg files to insert?How can I apply for bootcamp?How to improve my ability to read and understand documentations?Is a coding bootcamp worth it? Honest question! I’m a CPA living in Boise, Idaho and was recently let go due to COVID. I...what are laptop specs recommendations for fullstack?How do you people know which field you’d want to do, or which bootcamp to join? Should we just apply to whatever or simp...Who has completed a boot camp? What is your experience getting hired?What is a front end developer?What does a front end wed developer do?How to get started as a front end web developer?How to find a job as a front end web developer?Why should I become a front end developer?What skills or technologies should I know to become a front end developer?What does a mobile app developer do?What does it take to become an app developer?What is the best way to start learning html and css?What is going to be more prevalent in the future, Data science or Web Development? Will web development be done by AI?Which is easier to learn, Ruby or Python?How do I change my study? I no longer want to do UX/UI.What scholarships are there for people with medical disabilities, if any. A scholarship would greatly influence my abili...Does anyone know where I can get the laptop I need one for Course? Why do you advertise as 'completely free' on Facebook, yet you ask for payment?How should I allocate my time between learning HTML, CSS and Javascript? How do I find out what the best career is for me?How can we help more ladies become software engineers?How do I prioritize pursuing riches with helping others to self actualize goalswhat’s better way to learn web development?Who is working on JavaScript?What the difference between C language and C-extension (C++)? When should I start prep courses? Should I just choose a course and get started?What is your experience with BrainStation? Any one have any advice? What is offered by SV Academy?Is it possible to code on an iPad, or should i invest in a Mac or PC instead?Are there any online bootcamps that that deal in Machine learning What's your honest opinion of my weekly workshops? How much do they suck?!? 😅What inspired you to code, and why hadn't you explored coding before that?What is everyone working on during the weekend? How to gauge job prospects in my city before starting a bootcamp? What does it mean when someone says setting up libraries ? ( python context)How could I download the app and follow this program living abroad (Spain)?What is next? How do I get in a bootcamp? Does anyone know of a good beginner Information Security Analyst Prep course?What made you want to break into code? What if I want to learn coding as well as cybersecurityHow hard is to learn Data Science?How do I login to my classAre there age limitsis coding different in different programming languagesWhy do we learn Java codingHow did Perpetual Education develop their curriculum?How would I get started in this career ? what basics do I need to know?Does anyone here have any opinions about Sabio? Any other no money upfront optn?What are good editors for HTML?what’s your fav snack while studying ? Mine is 🥨How good should my computer work for the programs?What kind of training is web design? Html5,css?What's the biggest roadblock you've experienced in starting your coding journey?How do I type numbers in grasshopper?What is "Design for The Web?"Where can you find prep courses ?Is there any way to get a free laptop without enrolling in a school from CareerKHow long on average does it take to get a job from home after finding this app?How many of you have found this helpful in advancing or starting a career?