"The self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment. It defines what you can and cannot do. Expand the self-image and you expand the area of possible." - Maxwell Maltz, Author of Psycho-Cybernetics
It is time to stop criticizing yourself and start applauding yourself. You are already thinking outside of the box if you are considering a new career in tech or have already started a new program to get there. Now think bigger!
Your portfolio and/or your resume are your first introduction to a recruiter or hiring manager in most cases. So, how are you showing up and showing out? Does your current job or internship search reflect where you're going or where you've been?
The following questions are designed to help you think outside the box and also think bigger.
1. Which companies align with your values and purpose?
2. How do you affirm yourself?
3. Which small business owners in your area could benefit from your current skill sets and from what you're learning now?
4. What steps are you taking to expand your network on a daily basis?
5. How are you practicing becoming the best version of yourself?
You already have everything you need to get started and you are learning new things so the money resides inside of you!!