9 months ago
in Mindset
Comment post

Comments

Sort by
User profile image
Carl Reyes
Created 9 months ago
I make sure that I have time for myself to do something that I like. One of my hobbies is collecting marvel action figures and it really helps. Helps take away the pressures and tiredness from work and other responsibilities.
P
Pac German
Created 9 months ago
I just listen to music and eat... They're too basic but it helps me a lot!
User profile image
Bobby Johnson
Created 9 months ago
Nah not basic at all! What's your go to tunes and food? I go old shool to 90s groups and pizza! LOL
User profile image
Ron Tab
Created 9 months ago
I hear you....Less sleep as a result,eventually.
S
Steve Jones
Created 9 months ago
Time management and self-dicipline.
User profile image
Bobby Johnson
Created 9 months ago
Self-discipline is a strong one for me. Time-management I stuggle with. Moreso in the fact that I have a hard time saying no. What's most effective for you?
User profile image
Louie Lorenz Flores
Created 9 months ago
This is a great question! I guess, I'm going to learn so much from you guys. I need to know how! LOLs. When I'm done at work, I still look for something productive to do so yeah, I'm pretty much restless myself. How about you fam? How do you prevent burnout?
M
Mac Li
Created 9 months ago
When my day is over at work, I always make sure that I shutdown all work-related stuff. I go home and don't bring the stress at work. I give myself time to relax and free my mind from my day-to-day hustle. Bond with my kids and cook for them - that makes me happy.
User profile image
Bobby Johnson
Created 9 months ago
Love this Mac! I used to bake for therapy but then my waist grew so.... What's your favorite thing to cook?

About discussion

Popular discussions

Scholarships

Free prep courses