Post main image

I GOT ACCEPTED TO SPRINGBOARD!! .... FINALLY 🎉

“Third time’s a charm!” I passed the Technical Assessment on my third try — after endless nights; studying to prepare — for not only the curriculum that the program has to offer — but also the assessment, while also reaching out to current students and alums, and emailing multiple admission advisors for help on ways to pass the assessment and secure a spot! I can FINALLY say that starting November 2nd, I’ll officially be a Springboard Data Analytics student. Can’t wait for the journey ahead! I am really looking forward to learning this new career and building the technical skills necessary to succeed. A million thank yous to everyone on Career Karma that supported me throughout the way — an even BIGGER THANK YOU to the students, alumni, and admission advisors that helped and guided me to achieve part one of blazing through my Data Analytics trail. Springboard, I’m ready to start this mission with you! 💚
Comment post

Related Questions

What bootcamps offer stipends?Does location matter for selecting a bootcamp? I am pursuing a full time bootcamp and would like to go to a location tha...Where do I do behavioral interviews?Where do I complete behavioral interviews at?Are boot camps worth the money?What was the biggest factor in choosing your program? Are you happy?Which bootcamp is best for python?What are some Bootcamps that offer Cyber Security Engineering online? Was geared toward Flat Iron but I don't live near ...What exactly are bootcamps looking for on an application or resume when they ask you to submit one? How many schools offer cyber securityWhich school teaches the most hard-core programming?What are some options for free/low cost data science programs?What should I do first Software Engineering or Cyber Security, I love both.Are there any bootcamps that still offer ISAs in California? How is someone able to live while going to a boot camp? I assume Living Stipend?Does anyone know if Data Science programs are ok for non coders? What should I study to get a job , Google or Microsoft?Does anyone know of a scholarship or grant to Rutgers (trilogy) Bootcamp?Which is a better route, coding bootcamp or software engineering bootcamp, why? How does a 3-month bootcamp compare to a 6-month or 12-month?Does anyone else feel like paying $12,000 for a 6 week course is a bit much? Do we have a list of Bootcamps that don't require credit approval for their ISA.How do I prepare for a bootcamp behavioral interview?Are there any bootcamps in Michigan to go to?who would win a teacher who has years of experience in teaching vs IT area- to be your ideal bootcamps teacher ?How do I sign up for the free laptop or other scholarships ?What schools offer the option to pay after you graduate and have a job?what are some bootcamps that have ISA open for DACA recipients? Do they have boot camp that is free right now I am not working at this time?Do they have any free boot camp right now I’m not working at this moment?How should I start learning coding for free? What is Perpetual Education?How can I apply for online complimentary boot camps?Are there any coding schools that are explicitly queer-friendly?How do I commit to several prep courses when looking applyig to several schools?Are there any prep courses for the boot camps on here for software engineering that use back end language? What schools teach UX and full stack development together?What schools teach visual design and software development together?Which schools work around a full-time job?Which schools have a focus on building portfolios?Do any schools incorporate real client projects as part of their curriculum?What is a FastTrack match?How do FastTrack matches work?How do I change the field that I am trying to enter in MyFastTrack