Don’t lose your preferences!

Sign-in or sign-up to save your personalization preferences to return to later
Post main image

Recap On My First Week @ Kenzie Academy

April 28th was my Start day at Kenzie, as I was apart of the April Cohort and I can say I am THRILLED to be apart of the Kenzie Fam, as well as Career-Karma. On the first week we had orientation and introductions to our facilitators. Of course it wouldn't have been complete without introduction to the Basics of HTML and also in using the Terminal on MacBook. I had no idea how using the terminal was so pivotal when it comes to programming. In just this first week alone, I know more than I did a week before, month, and a year. Wherever you are on your journey, remember to pay attention to what your instructors are teaching, Myself and a few of the other students already put together a Study-Group and I am so happy to be apart of it! My advice for anyone starting a bootcamp soon: ask questions, network, don't be afraid to form study groups even if it's the first day or week of school. Ultimately it will only fuel your success and it helps having others to hold you accountable. Tomorrow is Day One of Week 2: I cannot wait to see the material that I will learn, as well as meeting new classmates. I hope you guys will find this information useful. "Haaaappppppy Hacking"- DS