● Utilized bcrypt.js and JWT on RESTful server to create accounts and login with encrypted passwords. ● Prevents creation of duplicate usernames and requires password confirmation during registration. ● Implemented logic to limit user access based on whether JWT exists in local storage. ● Allowed users to have own profile bio and picture along with full CRUD inventory management. ● Maintained list and running total of shopping cart items via local storage.
1. Get feedback on your portfolio projects from fellow techies and makers.
2. Free 3 months subscription to Crash to pitch top companies.
3. Access Career Karma Hiring Assessment powered by Triplebyte to introduce top bootcamp students to remote friendly tech companies.
4. Portfolio Projects Masterclass Workshops.