I see here that Warren answered how the application process works for our online programs! Thank you for that!
The short answer of how to get accepted into a/A is: Apply! The only reason why I say this is because App Academy provides you with its own resources that are catered towards helping you pass the admissions process. You only get access to these resources though after you apply. They are free.
Here is a snapshot of our 2 different admissions processes.
24-Week FT Program & 52-Week PT Online Programs(Takes ~3-8 weeks)
(1) Submit an application (~10 minutes)
(2) Typing speed/personality/pattern recognition test (25 minutes) - 2 chances to pass
(3) Behavioral interview with an a/A alum via zoom (2 chances to pass)
(4) Prep work containing 3 technical assessments (HTML/CSS, Git, and Boolean Algebra For Online); once you pass all 3 technical assessments, you will be officially accepted into the program - there is very specific prep work that you receive upon acceptance that are designed to help you pass the assessments. They are project based/open note assessments and all beginner friendly. You have multiple chances to pass (~3-18 days)
*See our "Courses" tab for more details on payment plans, etc.
(1) Submit app (~10 minutes)
(2) Typing speed/personality/pattern recognition (25 minutes) - 2 chances to pass
(3) Coding test (~10-60 minutes, free resources provided by a/A to pass, 3 chances to pass)
(4) Live remote tech interview with a/A alum (45 minutes, 2 chances to pass)
(5) Non-Tech interview with a/A alum (2 chances to pass)