More consumers shop online than ever before. The Annual Retail Trade Survey (ARTS) reported a 43 percent growth in e-commerce sales between 2019 ($571.2 billion) and 2020 ($815.4 billion). Put simply, people spend more time online searching for products or services to meet their needs. For this reason, businesses are now competing to advertise their products to where consumers are—online.
The problem is that there are not enough professional digital marketers to meet the growing demand of businesses seeking to hire them. In fact, MarketingWeek states that the demand for social media marketers has increased by 116.4 percent.
On the other hand, this gap between demand and supply opens up a window of opportunity for those aiming to break into the field.
Enter the University of Miami, which offers a Digital Marketing Professional Bootcamp that teaches you the necessary skills and knowledge to help you thrive in the field.
Digital marketers are among the highest paid in tech. Enroll at the University of Miami Professional Digital Marketing Bootcamp and start your career in less than three months.Start your journey here.
An Overview of the University of Miami Digital Marketing Professional Bootcamp
- Introductory Course: 30 hours
- Extended Program: 370 hours
- Requirements: Internet access and a personal computer
- Tuition: $13,500, not including the $500 for the Introductory Course
Although digital marketing is one of the highest-paying tech jobs, you barely need coding skills to excel in this field. The University of Miami Digital Marketing Professional Bootcamp aims to prepare students for successful careers. Below is a list of the core skills the bootcamp covers to help you dominate the competition.
- PPC advertising. This skill will allow you to design pay-per-click marketing strategies using different channels to optimize business market expenditures. The rise in digital platforms and the need for businesses to grow online have made this skill invaluable.
- SEO. Contrary to PPC, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) allows your intended audience to discover your brand’s content without the advertising cost. SEO has become an essential part of digital marketing and is a must-have if you want to push your content to the top of the search results page.
- Social media marketing. This skill allows you to promote goods and services, make sales, and improve brand awareness on social media platforms. You will need to conduct detailed research on each platform and tailor your message to the target audience.
- Email marketing. This skill helps you craft and transmit effective marketing messages to prospects via email. You will learn the ins and out of creating email content that generates results.
- Data reporting and analytics. This skill allows you to analyze market data to gain insight into market trends for campaign purposes. It also equips you with the knowledge to create and present a comprehensive marketing report.
- Content marketing. This skill allows you to craft explicit and engaging content fit for publication. You will create long-form and short-form content that aligns with your client’s brand and voice.
- E-commerce marketing. This skill allows you to drive traffic to an online store using engaging content. You learn to convert your leads into paying customers and increase customer brand loyalty.
7 Key Features of the University of Miami Digital Marketing Professional Bootcamp
- Accessible and available to everyone. You don’t need a college degree or prior experience in digital marketing to secure a seat in the bootcamp. Anyone can apply to the bootcamp regardless of their professional or educational background.
- University-backed bootcamp. Graduates of the bootcamp receive a certificate of completion from a recognized higher institution of learning.
- Live, virtual classrooms. Active digital marketing experts who understand the market dynamics and in-demand skills lead these online classes. In addition, you get the pleasure of networking with students and creating lasting connections with like-minded people.
- Experiential learning. Benefit from a program packed with hands-on projects that teach you to use industry tools and cutting-edge technologies such as Hootsuite, Canva, Facebook, and Blueprint.
- Agency-style model. Receive industry training using real-world scenarios from Day 1. You will learn in an environment that mimics a professional agency where you will explore different professional roles and build your collaboration skills.
- Professional portfolio. Design and build projects that reflect your acquired skills and knowledge. You will have the option to compile these projects in an e-portfolio to showcase your professional experience when job-hunting.
- Dedicated support. Receive mentorship and career support during and after the program. The Career Services team will help you optimize your LinkedIn profile, create a resume, and so much more. Additional assistance will also be available to answer questions during and after classes.
Leap into a Career with Boundless Opportunities
If you’re looking for an in-demand, lucrative career that does not require coding skills, becoming a professional digital marketer is the perfect path. Starting your journey in this field with all the support you need can increase your motivation and chances of landing a job.
Are you ready to begin your digital marketing journey? Then, visit the University of Miami Digital Marketing Profesional Bootcamp for more information.
About us: Career Karma is a platform designed to help job seekers find, research, and connect with job training programs to advance their careers. Learn about the CK publication.