If you’re after a career that could guarantee a higher-than-average salary, the option to work remotely, and abundant job opportunities, you should be looking into the tech industry.
As the tech industry grows, more job opportunities are becoming readily available. A quick look at CompTIA’s 2022 State of the Tech Workforce Report shows that the tech industry has been seeing significant growth in employment year on year. In 2022 alone, the industry is slated to add 178,000 new jobs.
However, while the tech industry is ripe with opportunities, reskilling can be challenging. In addition, if you’re an adult learner, you are most likely balancing a full-time job or family time and may not have the luxury of attending a full-time program.
Fortunately for you, Coding Temple now offers its top-rated Software Engineering bootcamp on part-time and self-paced schedules. Simply put, you can now reskill in software engineering and start your tech career at your pace without giving up your day job or family time.
An Overview of Coding Temple’s Part-Time Software Development Program
Coding Temple’s Part-Time Software Engineering course takes 12 weeks to complete, with classes held between 5pm and 9pm from Monday to Thursday. There are no prerequisite conditions to enroll in the course. However, Coding Temple expects you to complete pre-work to prepare you for the rigorous curriculum, similar to the full-time program.
What Will You Learn?
The course equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to build and deploy web applications and perform data analytics. Let’s break that down.
- Module 1. Learn about HTML and CSS, the foundational languages of web development. Then, quickly move on to building your first website. By the end of this module, you’ll be able to create multi-page websites and be comfortable using tools such as Bootstrap, CSS Grid, and Flexbox.
- Modules 2 and 3. Explore Python, object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and more. The modules also teach you how to communicate effectively with other engineers.
- Module 4. Learn about SQL and why it is vital to full-stack development. Master how to create entity relationship diagrams, how specific data relates to other data, and why planning matters when it comes to databases.
- Module 5. Spend Weeks 7 and 8 of the course understanding Flask, a robust framework. In this module, you’ll use Flask to combine Python, CSS, HTML, and SQL to create a full-stack web application. In addition, look out for lessons in MVC Frameworks and Design Patterns, how to move data using an API, and how to develop secure authentication for an app.
- Module 7. In the last module of the course, you’ll be introduced to React, Facebook’s popular front-end web design framework, and gain insights on Typescript, state management, and routing, among others.
You’ll create a total of 10 projects throughout the 12-week program. Every Thursday, the instructor will assign a project to you, which you must complete over the weekend. Examples of projects that students created include a storefront database, a social media application, and a weather bug widget.
By the end of the program, you will have extensive hands-on experience working on real-world projects. Coding Temple also offers individualized attention to each student and comprehensive career support. With a part-time program, you’ll receive all these while still having enough time to work at your current job.
How Much Does the Program Cost?
You can pay for the program in three ways:
- Pay a $1,000 deposit and then make a one-time payment of $10,995 on the first day of class.
- Pay a $1,000 deposit and then pay in installments throughout the program for a total of $11,995.
- Pay with a student loan and defer tuition of $12,995 until you land a job with no upfront cost required.
Coding Temple now offers its top-rated Software Engineering bootcamp on part-time and self-paced schedules, allowing learners to reskill at their own pace.Learn more here!
An Overview of Coding Temple’s Self-Paced Software Engineering Program
Coding Temple’s Self-Paced Software Engineering course is ideal for learners who want full control of their learning schedule. The course offers the same curriculum as the full-time and part-time programs and is delivered via recorded lectures over seven modules.
You’ll have access to over 150 recorded live classes, giving you a learning experience as close to live instruction.
You can choose between 12 and 24-week access to the course, depending on how long you think it might take to finish the modules. Of course, you must complete the program before your access ends.
What Can You Expect from the Program?
The self-paced course offers the following features to ensure you maximize your Coding Temple experience:
- Weekly group sessions. Want to learn with peers? You can participate in peer programming and Code Wars sessions scheduled weekly.
- One-on-one tutoring and mentoring. Schedule a tutoring session with a teaching assistant to experience the individualized attention and support for which Coding Temple is known.
- 24/7 access to the Coding Temple community. Gain instant access to other learners taking the self-paced program and ask questions, collaborate, and share your knowledge!
- Relevant projects. Put your skills to practice as you work on projects and assignments. If you need additional help, you can schedule a one-on-one session with instructors.
How Much Does the Program Cost?
Enrollees to the self-paced program have several payment plans and access options available. For example, they can choose between an upfront payment, a pay-as-you-learn option, and a deferred payment plan.
The total program cost depends on how long you need access to the course to complete it. The longer you need access to the course, the higher it will cost. The tuition fees are as follows:
- $5,000 for a 12-week all access
- $7,500 for a 24-week all access
- $9,000 for a 40-week all access
Student loans are also available.
The Coding Temple Difference
Whether you take a full-time, part-time, or self-paced program, you’ll receive the same bootcamp experience that Coding Temple is known for, including a top-rated curriculum, individualized attention, and extensive career support.
Want to learn more about Coding Temple’s flexible software engineering courses? Hop on a call with Coding Temple and take control of your learning!
About us: Career Karma is a platform designed to help job seekers find, research, and connect with job training programs to advance their careers. Learn about the CK publication.