When considering enrolling in a coding bootcamp program, you have many options to choose from. One of the first things to consider is whether you want to attend an online, in-person, or flexible coding bootcamp. And you’ve likely found yourself here because you’re trying to figure out if a flexible coding bootcamp is right for you.
A flexible coding bootcamp allows you to learn how to code in a way that meets your needs. Many people who enroll in a flexible program do so because they are either trying to deepen their technical knowledge for work, or they are simply interested in learning coding but don’t want to leave their day job. No matter your situation, it is important to consider all of your options so that you know which coding bootcamp is right for you.
- Tailored to match your specific coding goals
- A beginner-friendly program that teaches you the fundementals
- Keep your full-time job
- Flexible schedule
- Instructor and peer support
- Quick-start to a new career
- Learn to collaborate with others
- Build a strong industry network
- Requires motivation and hard work
- Focused on a specific desired skill set